Our Privacy Principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organisational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organisation providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorised employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both Personal and Non-Personal Information needed for these purposes.
“Personal Information” includes any information by which you can be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, address, phone, email address, date of birth, purchase information, gaming information and other similar information. You may provide us with Personal Information under a wide range of circumstances, such as when you submit information to us through our websites, sign up for email or text messages or by submitting an application for employment.
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you that does not personally identify you. Information of this type is most commonly obtained through your use of our websites and visits to our businesses.
How We May Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites;
- to track your use of our websites for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Information Disclosure to Affiliated Entities
For business purposes, we may share certain Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, online and web based businesses, and other corporate entities or affiliates.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
Sign up to hear from us about future events and other SPT news!